Chimney Repair Royal Oak MI
Chimney Repair In Royal Oak, MI
Looking for an experienced chimney repair company in Royal Oak, MI? If so, you’ve come to the right place! Brickworks Property Restoration is Royal Oak’s most trusted brick and mortar company, and we offer a wide range of services to suit your needs.
Chimney repairs, chimney replacements, brick porches, heat shields, brick sealants, mortar tuckpointing – all this and more is available at a price you can afford.
To learn more about our programs or to schedule a free chimney repair quote, give us a call at (586) 868-3234.
Quality Chimney Repairs With Color-Matched Brick And Mortar
Brick repair is an art form. It’s not just about removing the old materials and replacing them with new ones. We have to choose the right brick to match the color, shape, texture and style of what you already have in your home. Using the latest mortar color charts and bricks from 15-20 supply yards, we are able to find the perfect materials to blend in with your exterior. With our full-service chimney repair company in Royal Oak, MI, you will get:
- Professional Chimney Inspections To Catch Leaks, Cracks And Damage At The First Signs
- We Pick Bricks That Fit The Era Your Home Was Constructed In
- Sample Bricks Pulled From 15-20 Supply Yards To Get The Best Match From The Start
- Carefully Selected Mortar Using The Latest Color-Matching Technology
- No Subcontractors | We Train All Of Our Employees To Maintain The Highest Quality Standards
- Complete Chimney Makeovers That Take Years Off Your Home’s Façade
- Durable Brick Sealants That Can Stand Up To Michigan’s Harsh Winters
- Heat Shield Installation For Improved Energy Efficiency
- Chimney Sweeping And Year-Long Chimney Maintenance Plans
- Commercial Brick Repair And Concrete Crack Repair
- Gorgeous Stamped Concrete Patios, Brick Porches, Stone Pathways And More
For more information about any of our services, call (586) 868-3234.
Protect Your Home With Regular Chimney Sweeping Services
Chimney sweeping not only makes your chimney more efficient, but it also protects your home from out-of-control fires. Some homeowners have “stinky” chimneys because excess creosote builds up in the chute. With proper maintenance, you will not have that problem. Chimney sweeping also gives you a chance to catch damage at its earliest signs, which will save you money in repair costs. Contact us during normal business hours, and we can set up a personalized maintenance plan for your chimney.