Chimney Repair In St Clair Shores, MI
When you need top-quality chimney repairs in St. Clair Shores, MI, look no further than Brickworks Property Restoration.
We provide a wide range of brick repair services to suit your needs, including tuckpointing, chimney sweeping, brick and mortar inspections, and more. Our repairs are built to last, and they blend in with your existing masonry.
Whether you have a small chimney or a complete new addition in need of brickwork, our team has you covered.
Contact Brickworks Property Restoration at (586) 868-3234 to schedule a free, no obligation consultation for your brick repairs.
Hand-Selected Brick That Match Your Chimney And Siding
When we say “seamless brick repairs,” we mean it! We work with 15-20 supply yards near St. Clair Shores, MI to get our chimney repair materials. We will pick the perfect bricks to match the color, style and age of your home. We also use the latest mortar color charts to get the best fit for your home. Take advantage of our full range of services, including:
- Leaky Chimney Repairs To Keep Moisture Out Of Your Fireplace
- Color-Matched Brick And Mortar For Seamless Chimney Repairs
- Professional Chimney Inspections To Identify Brick Damage At The First Signs
- Thorough Chimney Sweeping That Keeps Your Fireplace Working Its Best
- Cracked Brick Replacement And Mortar Tuckpointing
- Top-Quality Craftsmanship From Local Brick Layers You Can Trust
- Affordable Chimney Repairs – We’ll Work With Your Insurance Company For You!
- New Brick Siding And Complete Chimney Makeovers
- Durable Brick Sealants That Prevent Your Bricks From Expanding And Contracting
- Commercial Chimney Repairs For Businesses Of All Sizes
- Beautiful Hardscaping Services, Including Stamped Concrete, Stone Pathways, Brick Porches, And Much More
Give us a call today to set up your free consultation, and one of our St. Clair Shores chimney experts would be happy to assist you.
Affordable Chimney Sweeping In St Clair Shores, MI
Chimney sweeping is important, no matter how much you use your fireplace. This will get rid of built-up soot and creosote that can damage your bricks. A clean chimney can adequately direct smoke from a fire, protecting your family from potential housefires. Our chimney sweeps will check for brick damage while they work so you can complete repairs as early as possible. Ask about our affordable chimney maintenance programs, and we will set something up for you.